Better than a job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
colin8 said:
Ok well I am sorry for spamming.
Well, this is considered SPAM. Affiliate links and referral links are not allowed. If you stay as a member, you could put that link in your sig, but please read the sig rules.

colin8 said:
You could just leave it running while you are at school or sleeping or something.
You may want to check out the TOS for your autosurfer. Most of them require your presence while your browser is doing the autosurfing.

Dave :D

BOOK_SPAM.jpg

If want a job at your age, then I suggest that you get a paper run or start washing your neighbour's cars or mowing their lawns.

At your age, there is nothing better than some good old fashion elbow grease and hard yakka to put some money in your pocket.

Haha. Well my ultimate goal is to be able to buy a really nice laptop with my earnings by the end of my senior year, so thats why I am starting now. Guys, its really not as bad as y'all are making it seem. But I guess that's your opinion, so I won't bash it. Later guys.

C'mon, rally, mow lawns, wash cars, babysit, whatever gets you cash that's what I did to get my for this comp when I was 14.
Cuz back in MY day we didn't have these crazy "auto surfers" and "pyramid schemes". When you wanted free money you stood outside a convenience store with a little metal cup and you BEGGED for it. And people would laugh at you and old people would spit on you and young people would kick at you, and that's the way it was and we LIKED IT!

I mow lawns and get money. Once I am old enough to get a job, I will. However, why would i NOT do one of these things on the side for even more money? 4Daily has been proven to work, and always pay their members.

Jorsoft lol thats funny i had to do htat one time hen i still lived in chicago i had no money so i begged some old folks for some change for the bus. and it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom