Best Keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they are a dream to type on. And did I mention you can use them to kill somebody in a pinch because they weigh 5 pounds?

If it wasn't for the crappy beige color of those keyboards I would love them. I do know they have black ones but I haven't seen them and I bet they cost an arm to get. They also aren't back lite, which I find very useful, even if I type with touch (ie can type without looking at keyboard), but when I play games I find that I need to look if I want a certain key (due to that my fingers aren't on the "home keys"); and i don't like playing with the room lights on.

However the G15 (which I don't own but has used it a lot and the experience is great) is wonderful. One of my favorite features is that I can control music (media player) using the special buttons and LCD screen. It does have 18 macro keys or "G-keys" which can be useful. The keyboard however is very big compared to standard ones.

Right now I'm using one that is from an eMachine computer and it works great. Standard black with extra functions (my favorite is the calculator button which automatically pulls it out for me).

But my all time favorite for typing for some reason are laptop keys. They just feel so nice to type on (and have that certain sound to them), but not to play on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom