Best Keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal preference for gaming is the Saitek gaming keyboard. It's built heavily enough that it seems like you could beat an elephant to death with it. The only downside to it, to me anyway, is the backlight doesn't shine through the keys to show the letters.

The new one, the Eclipse II DOES shine through the keys.

its because the saitek gaming keyboard is older than the eclipses. the saitek eclipse I and II both have backlit keys and the light shines through the keys so you can clearly see the letters in low light environment. i am currently using the saitek eclipse gaming keyboard.

I think the Logitech G15 keyboard is MUCH MUCH louder then the Saitek eclipse, also the backspace is very squeaky... only thing i like is the LCD screen, I also like the lighting on the Saitek, it's all around the keys not just the letters.

I personally use a microsoft ergonomic 4000. Its one of those split down the middle, but its so comfortable, its great for all apps your hands sit naturally on the keyboard. I love it for gaming my hands feels at ease the whole time and if i move it, it falls right back into place. Its got zoom, shortcut, back, forward, and many other programmable hot keys, i hate microsoft but love the keyboard....

IBM Model M (part# 1391401). (fyi the Model M is the the PC as the apple extended II is to the mac)
http://www.clickykeyboards.com/index.cfm/fa/categories.main/parentcat/9229

imgendofthread.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom