Besides computers, what you guys fix up or repair manually ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting better at fixing a lot of small electronics. Also I'm teaching myself how to do basic carpentry, plumbing, etc. I used to be hopeless at a lot of home repairs but I'm a lot better now.

I try to stay away from home plumbing because I don't know what the **** is going on when there is a bathroom leak in the walls going downstairs in my mothers bathroom and hear a booming scream at 3:45am in the morning to fix the blasted thing.

I try to stay away from home plumbing because I don't know what the **** is going on when there is a bathroom leak in the walls going downstairs in my mothers bathroom and hear a booming scream at 3:45am in the morning to fix the blasted thing.

LOL
I've made some...interesting mistakes, trust me:p

We havea weird leek in my house, for the last 6 years we have tried to fix it turns out there is a pipe joint under the shower and when there is the weight of a person on it it leakes it wont normaly but we cant fix it as the joint is right under a flooring beam and it cracks after a while I am going to pay for a full replumbing of the bathroom soon for my folks though.

Here is one I forgot I tinker with gun's air rifles an pistols right the way upto my HK G36 I always try and get that little bit more accuracy out of it, at the moment I am taking my SLR (British FN-FAL) and trying to convert it to 5.56 and to turn it into a WASP variant but I need to fabricate some new gas parts turns out the old ones are ballsed.

My late best friend made custom electric guitars and sold them online. Made his own pickups and all. I wish I had one of his axes now that he is gone. I can't play, but it would still be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom