being home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitze105

Daemon Poster
how old do u have to be to stay alone in the US? im debating with my mother and id love to prove her wrong like i do every time so would some one plz tell me

With your mom or dad's permission, you could live by yourself at a resonable age. But once you're 18, you're on your own.

-Dan The Man

thats what i have been telling them and i have bout 8 sites saying the same thing :) keep posting if u find sites agreeing haha i dont mind more proof.. they never admit that im right

You may be right, but do you understand what comes with declaring yourself independent from your parents?

No more health/dental insurance. No more reduced car insurance (if you're on the same plan as your parents). No more free meals. No more free rent. The list goes on...

plz dont insult my intellegence first... second no im not planning on leaving i just want to stay home alone... im alone for 8 hours a day.. i see my parents a half hour each day and they think 5 days will make a HUGE difference itll just take out hat half hour. Oh and im the one that cleans the house does the dishes laundry and everything so im not planning on just relaxing or partying

8 here.. im 14 now and i hate it that they dont trust me even though i give them no reason not to. so im just sick of it and im bout to show them in my own special way...

The only problem I have is when it's just me and my sis, I never get paid for babysitting her!!! =(

kick her =) or throw her off the roof... jk.. i get along very well with my bros and sister but when there is a tiny arguement it is my fault. trust me.. its always my fault. one day my sis was crying and i asked if she was ok.. she kussed me out..(i didn't get mad.. she was mad when ur mad ur mad at the world so i let it go) i told her to sleep in my room if she didn't want to sleep next to her bf kus they were fighting.. next day my mom was talkin to my sis and i was like u yelled at me for it last night.. and my mom was like u better stop complaining b4 i kick ur a$$ and freakin grounded me.. i swear i hate this family haha

My family sucks. My mom hates me having any sort of independence or anything from her and my dad's really pissed about it. Probly will piss her off and move in with him, though. That'd be sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom