Beer Appreciation :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
A properly consumed Guinness should take no more than 3 sips to finish. Any more than that and you need a bottle and a nipple. You should always order your next Guinness after you have finished the 2nd sip. By the time you finish your third your next Guinness has finished settling and is ready for your first sip.

my brother likes to drink, he's an afficianado of it I guess ;)
being military, I love hearing his bar stories. I drink with him sometimes when he comes home, but not sure what he likes. I know we just end up drinking heineken.
He's the Crown Royal type :D
Before I got married, women asked me if I did anything and would invite me to go drink with them, since I didn't drink I didn't go. Weird huh? :p

I get the idea that Mr. tofu is quite the conservative type ;) :happy:

^^captian morgan YAR!^^
and shots of jaegermeister on top of that.
beer, not much of an import (im from the states) drinker. like coors (the old smokey and the bandit style) when im at my local watering hole. i do like harp and newcastle, tho.
i also like sierra nevada, pretty much anything from the new belgium brewery, and good ol' tecate when im out on the boat.
i heart beer.
guiness i like to call "a loaf of bread in a glass". yeeech :(

Im a rum and coke dude myself, since im from the Caribbean but if i have to pick a beer its either Heineken or corona.

Cap n Coke is always a good standby. Lots of places have it on drink special or happy hour where I used to live so I got to like it back when I had a ton of coworkers to sneak me drinks.

captain or jack & coke, margarita's, martini's, red bull & vodka, irish car bombs, like them all.

favorite beers are:
anything by Fullers, Boulevard, Samuel Smith, Dixie, New Castle, Sam Adams, negra modelo, I usually start off with tasty beers then switch to something lighter on the stomach so I can drink more.

Typically have a beer with dinner one night during the work week and hit the pubs once a week either Fri or Sat nights and get after it.

Tonight I am enjoying a rather nice bottle of Argentinian red 02 vintage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom