Att!!! Ebay Users

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what's worse... the fact that you think your going to get out of paying (from being scammed) or...

your not smart enough to learn the first time... you got scammed 4 times trying to sell your laptop?

I honestly didn't know that the buy it now feature was charging me that much. I would also like to know why people are scamming other people who are trying to sell their computers/laptops?

I don't know what's worse... the fact that you think your going to get out of paying (from being scammed) or...

your not smart enough to learn the first time... you got scammed 4 times trying to sell your laptop?

actually you can get out of it pretty easily
just get all your money out of your account, close the account.

and your done

what you mean? get all money out of paypal and close paypal and ebay? no money is stored on ebay.

Did you use a credit card on paypal? If it was me, i'd just tell my credit card company that i used to pay my paypal fees to refuse the charges.

Never EVER add the buy it now feature. I did that and got burned. I won't do that again. People would sign up with a bogus account and click the buy it now and cost me money. I think folks do that for fun because it seems to be a huge problem for Ebay. I really wish they would stop allowing buy it now because of that. If somebody clicks it, you can't cancel their bid, you can't do jack except file the non paying bidder crap. But you still have to pay the fees.

emergency-s.jpg

Does anyone realize that you can contact eBay and they will refund you your listing fees and final transaction fees when you have a fraudulent bidder?

Happened to me plenty of times and I got my money back every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom