Asperger's Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude i have add and have also been a social outcast my entire life. I have never been in a single relationship and only have a couple friends. I often go in and out of depression and many people are complete jackasses to me but hey were all here for you man anything buggin ya pm or email me i can relate very easily to the problems you have encountered although i am not a convicted felon... can a 15 year old even be a convicted felon??

A couple of friends at a time is all you need :)

Less chance of calling them the wrong name too :lol:

Yea i had it made yes, but we al have our problems. as some of you found out about what happend like last month and yall where here for me. im not doing so great anymore and i also think im gonna quit band. But my friends kept me in line. Friends are sometimes all a person has when their family turns on them and you have no where else to go. I have 2 friends that are like brothers to me and they help me through everything. Man im a brother for you, you know where i live, you can come chill w/ us if you like cause you have friends down here watin for ya!

I can relate very well with my liver transplant...:( I know what you're going through, and I am here if you need me.

Wow, that's insane. Although at the place where my hearing was tested, i had about 30 dB hearing loss. Everything else,besides art, is in line

I exibit a lot of signs, though I've gotten better since i've been through college.

I feel your pain man.

P.P. Mguire said:
Hey man i know who you are. dude youe gotten my response already and i told you man im here for you. I will keep your identity hidden until you want so dont worry about that. Just were here for you and its nothing to be ashamed of. ive been suicidal twice and have adhd and ive got some other bad problems that make me angry alot. its all good. you know me you need somebody to talk to im here.

Yea, same here. I realize who it is. But I already told you that it's nothing to be ashamed of :confused:.

-Dan The Man

I'm not the only one! YAY!

::dances for joy in circles around his room till he trips over something::

Well, that didn't take long to trip over something... :)

I have the same problem, and no, this isn't a joke.

Welcome to the club, man. I'm sorry... just don't be ashamed of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom