Artificial intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
Why don't we just skip all that and work on Otomes with nanomachines integrated into their bodies that are activated once they'd made a contract, but will apparently disintegrate if they ever have sex with a guy....OR we can go and make something like Project ARMS, YEAH!! That's also nanomachines, but it's crazier and not as cutesy

Soooo yeah, I think we've done pretty good derailing from the AI original topic :p

HIMES...haha How'd I know you were gonna say that. For the second time, Antsy annoys the crap out of me.

As for Mai Hime, Kuga Natsuki is my favorite character. As of yet, I don't have a favorite character off of Mai Otome.

Nah dude, ARIKA will own you, quit talking trash about her aright!? ARIGHT!?!?!?!

Take That ummm....ehhh....LOSERFox...YEAH, YOU LIKE THAT...HUH!? Calling her ANTSY, You're LOSERFOX YEAH.....YEAH......................yeah.....

My AI professor was telling us that no computer today has the computational capacity of a normal human brain. The human brain is a parallel machine whereas a computer is sequential.... Neural Networks is essentially trying to make things parallel in a sequential world.. According to him, around 2020 or so is when we'll have enough computational power to actually make an AI "human"..

I mean, it really depends on what you mean by AI really. I would like to think, that we have the capacity to "learn" things as well as the insects right now......

we kind of discussed that in that 'controlling a PC with the human brain' thread....I was talking about growing human brains to use as processors :p

Because basically the human brain in terms of processing is ridiculously fast, almost unfathomable....also it's got a huge amount of storage data...

So all you'd need is a floppy and an optical drive...floppy would be needed to install the driviers of course, much like a sata drive, but the brain would be a CPU, HD, GPU, PPU, RAM, All in one and be powerful as all hell :D

Nah dude my human brain is better than yours! Yours is an outdated piece of crap only running 10PHz

psht, noob

I know what it stands for lol, that's why I used it....I'm saying yours SUCKS cause it 'only' runs at 10Phz

Everybody knows you gotta have atleast a 100Phz brain to be considered part of the cool kids.

Obviously you picked up a 6 year old little girls brain or something.

Mines like 500PHz after I overclocked it.

Nubius said:
I know what it stands for lol, that's why I used it....I'm saying yours SUCKS cause it 'only' runs at 10Phz

Everybody knows you gotta have atleast a 100Phz brain to be considered part of the cool kids.

Should try this in front a club man. lol

"yeah dude!! You suck!!11. My brain would pwn u if we hook them with wires and shitz. Ya know what I am sayin?!

Hey baby! Wanna see me calculate PI faster than this N00b??!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom