Artificial intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShoobieRat said:
Before AI must come DAI. Definition-of-Artificial-Intelligence

End of story.
slip back to the initial post...........what do you think of it, YEA we gotta define it first........hence this..................

P.P. Mguire said:
DUUUDDEEE you rock. I take it you have played Mechwarrior?? Wanna get together and make an Atlas or something?

I've played several mech games.....

Armored Core, Mechwarrior (all the games and expansion packs), Mechassault, Mechassault2, and countless others.

blah stupid mechs....you know the japanese are going to make some real functional ones suitable for military use...I mean they already have that slow gaspowered nerf ball shooting one...it's only a matter of time before it's 55mm bullets with rockets and some kind of laser beem that opens a new dimension swallowing the enemy.....they will be the end of us I tell you..........BEWARE

Nubius said:
blah stupid mechs....you know the japanese are going to make some real functional ones suitable for military use...I mean they already have that slow gaspowered nerf ball shooting one...it's only a matter of time before it's 55mm bullets with rockets and some kind of laser beem that opens a new dimension swallowing the enemy.....they will be the end of us I tell you..........BEWARE

We're working on them aswell.

With all of the billions of dollars dumped into research and crap for building one of these things I could've built an entire army composed of mechs that would just barely fit on the surface of Pluto.

Armored Core, Mechwarrior (all the games and expansion packs), Mechassault, Mechassault2, and countless others.
Have you ever played the original Battletech on the Comodore64? Thats what got me started then i played Mech2, Mech2 Mercenaries, Mech3, Mech3 PM, Mech4, Mech4 Black Knight, Mech4 Mercenaries. Awesome games. Then i got into the Xbox mech saga thing.

We're working on them aswell.

With all of the billions of dollars dumped into research and crap for building one of these things I could've built an entire army composed of mechs that would just barely fit on the surface of Pluto.
Why don't we just skip all that and work on Otomes with nanomachines integrated into their bodies that are activated once they'd made a contract, but will apparently disintegrate if they ever have sex with a guy....OR we can go and make something like Project ARMS, YEAH!! That's also nanomachines, but it's crazier and not as cutesy

Soooo yeah, I think we've done pretty good derailing from the AI original topic :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom