AP tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

Daemon Poster
Who's taking which ones?

I've got two down, two to go... already did Eng. Lang and Comp Sci A, and I've got US History and Physics B left.

(I'm only posting this thread because I'm putting off studying for history...)

ap us history and ap chem... fun stuff :)

haha, by the time im a senior, i'll have to take 5 tests... thank god for yearbook... although that isn't easier really ;)

looking forward to them, you could say

edit: emily - how are you a mod..? can you be any age (over 14)?

...cause i thought you had to be over 18 or something along those lines... huh :surprised :classic: :confused:

There's no real age requirement. I was 14 when I was appointed mod (before I retired my position).

AP US history........ that was a killer studying for the test, but the DBQ for our year turned out to be very easy and most of our class nailed it like no tomorrow.

Martin said:
There's no real age requirement. I was 14 when I was appointed mod (before I retired my position).

AP US history........ that was a killer studying for the test, but the DBQ for our year turned out to be very easy and most of our class nailed it like no tomorrow.
.......According to your profile, you were 14 years old in about 1983.......TF is only like 4-5 years old at most. Lol

I purposely set my birth year so that no one would figure it out. If you set it older than a certain date, it defaults to the standard unix 12/31/69.

It still shows up correctly (both the day and age) on the forum homepage on the actual birthday. Try and see for yourself.

1 down 1 to go

ap statistics i made too many first-time AP test taking panic mistakes or else i would have guaranteed a 5..if i do decent on my MC i'll have a 5

ap euro, our teacher hasn't done anything this whole year, we haven't learned anything either

good thing i'm a really good test-taker...i got a 3 on the practice exam without knowing any history at all (i haven't even touched our textbook because most of us have no idea where to begin) and i'm gonna be happy with a 3 because i'll just get a 5 next year in US history

next year i'll have comp sci A (our school is still deciding if we're going to offer this course), physics B, US, and english lang. (no one in our school ever gets close to a 5 because the teacher sucks so bad, and mind you our students are not bad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom