Anyone notices anything great about the new server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently you have not tried anything. The drop down menus work. The forums load faster. Everything but 2 glitches which have been found are fixed.

so yeah there is a lot good about the move.

i haven't noticed anything to be honest :| awhile ago it white-screened on me and i had to refresh it about 5 times to get it to load. Besides that the only bad thing I've noticed is that I have to log in even when I tell it to keep it saved...and even after I log in I have to go to a sub-forum thing to get it to actually show me as logged in.

i haven't noticed anything to be honest :| awhile ago it white-screened on me and i had to refresh it about 5 times to get it to load. Besides that the only bad thing I've noticed is that I have to log in even when I tell it to keep it saved...and even after I log in I have to go to a sub-forum thing to get it to actually show me as logged in.

The drop down menus work, everything loads faster.

You dont have to go through user cp anymore to send pm's.

Im not having that issue, maybe you should talk to your isp and see whats going on.

Waffle. clear your DNS. You might not be on the new servers yet. :p

im not finding anything to be faster at all, in fact it seems slower to me, but hat could be just because now that everyone talks about how fast it spoused ot be im paying more attention to m load times

slower?

wow, i dunno what you guys are talking about but the pages clearly took forever to load before, now when i click on a link it loads right away.

And as was stated already the drop down menus when you click on a username actually work now, before i would click and it wouldint do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom