Anyone else use torrents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yea man! Bittorrent rules! Viva la bittorrent! :D

Just do a whois lookup of some of the popular ones and you'll see where they all are.Ive already seen a few US ones get closed down very quickly.

Actually, I did a look up on www.suprnova.org and they are indeed still active. It's servers are located in Scottsdale, Arizone, USA by the way.

Nubius said:
EDIT: Harper, is your sig depecting Ghost in the Shell? Awsome show IMO, if it's not that, well....ghost in the shell is still cool :p
It's not GHOST IN THE SHELL, but it's down by the same artist / writter MASANMUNE SHIROW.

Check out The Gallery on SEISHINSHA DATA LIBLARY some time. He normally rotates Shirow images around on the 9th of every month.

Check out the GHOST IN THE SHELL and GHOST IN THE SHELL 2 Manga some time. It's a really good read.

Pavlyk said:
Hell yea man! Bittorrent rules! Viva la bittorrent! :D

Actually, I did a look up on www.suprnova.org and they are indeed still active. It's servers are located in Scottsdale, Arizone, USA by the way.

thats one of their US mirrors, main office is in russia where they are untouchable, they added mirror sites about 2-3 months ago, they get put out of business from time to time and then it gets real slow

willsko87 said:
I'll back that...but with kazaa all can inclide viruses :angry:

And BT does not???? I have seen the odd file here and there with viruses in them.
But thankfully do to a lot of the BT sites having a forum linked to them, it does mean that some one can post "HEY, THIS FILE HAS A VIRUS". Unlike Kazaar where there is no such warning at all.

use a more virus resistant OS so you dont have to worry about it

I have several gigs of data go thru my PC daily, and have for more than a year, no virus problems ever, I dont have any virus protection other than using a multiuser OS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom