Is anyone else "hardware" amazed like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really... i do take things apart and like to figure out how they work... but i dont add things to them or stare at endless circuit tracks for hours on end!

I get lost with anythin' that's kinda techie ... be it a new cell phone , digicam ..or some new hardware ...

I'm tottally in awe of such stuff .. I just can't stop checkin' them out ..until i've like read every thing on it n' tried every single thinng i could probably do on it ..:D

What really amazes me is the gamecube discs....those things are so friggin small and awesome! I also like the smell of new parts...gasoline...a new car.....and a fresh cut lawn... :p I too just stare at things just to get a closer look at them....and if you stare really really really really hard....through a microscope you just might find these..... http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/creatures/index.html

Ya, the gamecube discs are quite amazing.

Stuff like that amazes me too, like how a cassette tape or a music CD can play music....that is something that STILL amazes me quite a bit.

Video cards themselves also amaze me. It amazes me how they can be better than one another just because of the way things are placed or the number of components on them.

All interesting interests guys, thanks for the input!! :)

thats crazy, i was talking to someone yesterday about how weird I am cuz I will pick up like an ancient SB16, one of those HONKING GREAT BIG CARDS and just like look at it.

I took a HD apart and set it up as an ornament thats fun to look at.

Now that u mention Harddrives ... i wanted to post a warning ....

I used to love opening up old hardrives ..n' taking off the magnet's from the spindle (They are really powerful magnets..Real fun :D).... I used the platter as chimes of my window :D

Anywayz .. this one time ..i put one of those magnets in my wallet ... A couple of day's later none of my credit cards were workin'...

It sure put me hell load of trouble ... Took me like a couple of days to get new cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom