Anybody have an industrial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayce

Fully Optimized
Well I had thoughts on doing something "different" for my 21st birthday in May. I've been growing my hair out for a couple months with intentions on cutting my hair into a mohawk for the evening, going to get trashed, and coming home only to shave the rest of the mohawk off. Sounds weird, but yeah. Then with Britney Spears shaving her head I decided not to, simply because I don't want to shave my head and everyone go AWWWW YEAHHH YOU PULLED A BRITNEY!!!

So yeah. I have my left ear pierced twice, one in the lobe (14 gauge segment loop) and one up top in the cartilage (18 gauge captive bead ring). Nothing special.

But in my right ear, I have nothing. And I was thinking, what if I were to get an industrial in my right ear? Something different, little less common. I think it's look relatively decent on me once I cut my hair again to the way I like it (right now I look like a slob cause it's just kind of everywhere).

So, what do you guys think? Anybody have an industrial?

For those of you that don't know what an industrial is...

industrial1.jpg

I used to have three. Two in my left ear and one in my right. The one in the right was retired in favor of a dermal punch and the left ones were eventually retired as well. I used to be some what of a piercing junkie but most have been retired.

Piercing I can take out and it'll be gone. Tattoo I'm stuck with. I'd rather get a piercing until I decide I fully for 100% fact want a certain tattoo.

Besides that, what do you guys think? Do you think it looks decent or kind of crazy?

I am planning on getting a tat myself. However I am going to do the smart thing and put is some where on my body where I can easily cover it up with a shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom