Annoying someone over the internet is now a crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you would be better off without the pop thing as well charles.

School's not having healthy food hurt's the health of students. Our school is terrible for the quality of our food.

I think this newly passed law is a step in the right direction. We are now closer to being able to prosecute "spammers". God bless bush !

We have healthy food chris, it is just that we need the caffiene in the mornings.... Now all the students are trying to go to the gas station beside the high school to buy Bawls and Full Throttle....

going to sleep at 2am would be your fault right? So I don't see how that constitutes as a valid argument. Besides I used to catch the dang bus at 6:20am to be at class at 7am when I was in highschool

This is actually a very wise law. School's with this rule are much better off according to tests.
Yeah, actually saw quite a bit on that too. I think it was mentioned in that 'Super Size Me' movie where this school that served nothing but fresh health food and carrot sticks and health drinks and crap had really good students, even though it was a continuation school which is generally drop-outs, pregnant chicks, or gang members and crap.

Buuut yeah, I don't really see anyone actually getting punished by this 'law'

Yep that's right, it was some sort of special behaviour school and that hired this specific company to prepare meals for the kids and they were smarter and friendlier and a bunch of other crap...either way the food was healthy and it looked freaking GOOD, those lucky kids were getting like homemade lasagna for lunch

gaara said:
Yep that's right, it was some sort of special behaviour school and that hired this specific company to prepare meals for the kids and they were smarter and friendlier and a bunch of other crap...either way the food was healthy and it looked freaking GOOD, those lucky kids were getting like homemade lasagna for lunch

Yeah I notice a whole bunch of unhealthy food can turn people into asses.

But I am an *** too when I look like ****, feel bloated, stink cause I am farting and my brain cannot work properly without proper nutrients.

i'm betting that everyone in this forum could be arrested right now for annoying someone on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom