Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure does. He chose the lesser of two evils.
No, it doesn't. An addiction is different than a physical dependency, it is an illness where the user willingly seeks and uses a substance regardless of the fact that it has dangerous side effects. By this definition, he's got it backwards, he's addicted to alcohol. Same can be said with any other person who makes a trip out to the beer store and buys a 2-4.

I'm not going to deny that I am addicted to marijuana since I have no intention of stopping.

Yeah, I'm so depressed and unfulfilled because I was steered away from drugs when I was young. *Sniffle*...I'm gonna cry...My life is so drug free, and it's all because of the fking government!!! I hates them!
So you would have no problem if the government brought "reefer madness" back into its antidrug campaigns, as long as it discourages drug use?

gaara said:
So you would have no problem if the government brought "reefer madness" back into its antidrug campaigns, as long as it discourages drug use?
At least they try.

And at the end of the day, the good feelings I had were my own, and I'm not the one mixed up in something illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom