aids and mosquitos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that saying "I got AIDS because they can carry from mosquitos!" - is the best excuse ever, for any S.T.D.; except that the chances of it happening are very limited.

Mosquito's are becoming amazingly resilent to bug repellents too. I don't know if anyone else has noticed this. During 4th of July weekend I had my whole body covered with repellent and I was still getting bit like crazy. They just don't seem to care anymore.

Also, those that think they can scare them off by burning something, well you're actually attracting them. Mosquito's detect Carbon Dioxide and Carbon Monoxide extremely well. That's why you always seem to see them buzzing around your head.

Ever seen one under a microscope? They are the ugliest thing on the planet. And their injector is really long and totally nasty looking. That thing is like a friggin' drug addict's old, over used syringe. God I hate blood suckers.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Mosquito's are becoming amazingly resilent to bug repellents too. I don't know if anyone else has noticed this. During 4th of July weekend I had my whole body covered with repellent and I was still getting bit like crazy. They just don't seem to care anymore.
Whenever I eat outside, I take a big can or two of RAID mosquito killer. Repellents never work, you just gotta kill them. Plain and simple. Spray a lot of it where it seems there is a nest of them, stomp them out from the source.

003 said:
Whenever I eat outside, I take a big can or two of RAID mosquito killer. Repellents never work, you just gotta kill them. Plain and simple. Spray a lot of it where it seems there is a nest of them, stomp them out from the source.

Yeah, spraying RAID everywhere while eating seems like a safe thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom