Status
Not open for further replies.

Asdfman

Solid State Member
wtf, you guys dont have a heart do you? there's more important stuff in life then computers, like the priceless information on them. **** it

Asdfman said:
wtf, you guys dont have a heart do you? there's more important stuff in life then computers, like the priceless information on them. **** it

Well, without the "free" support of people here to help retain that priceless information, or to help you rescue it in lieu of a crash, I would say most of us do have a heart. Wouldn't you?

~Fawks

Yes, i agree.....there are more important things in life. the #1 lesson that I learned from my father was:

1) Son, if you are going to join a forum.....please learn the forum....and post in the correct section. on that note......topic moved....

no, seriously, to each his/her own. i see people styling up their cars.....putting all this money into exhaust systems and whatnot.......and yes, i think it's a waste of money. but, let everyone just live the way they want to live. if everyone had their own worries and their own cares without overstepping anyone's business, i feel the world would be a better place.
maybe my definition of "my heart/life" or "having a heart/life" is what i'm doing. is that so wrong? "having a life" is so subjective. do what you want to do and be who you want to be and LOVE IT because you are comfortable with it.

Have a cup-a-harper!!!

Asdfman said:
coffee.jpg

Believe it or not, I do have a life out side of computers.
Like I do "GO OUT SIDE" and "DO THINGS".

It's not like i have my parents EMAIL ME or PAGE ME when dinner is ready. (when I was living a home that is)

edited......for content....
mikesgroovin

i just moved it because it was in the wrong section....but we should still not stoop to certain levels. let it be..... ;)

What we do with our lives is our business, NOT YOURS! The United States of America gives me the right to use my computer for as long as I want to and there's nothing asdfman can do to stop me from doing so.

-Dan The Man

I don't know what this guy's problem is, but let's not let this escalate.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom