10 Signs your child is a hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to got to be a f*cking joke, espesially that bit about AMD, ROFL!!! Check out this:
Most American families use trusted and responsible Internet Service Providers, such as AOL.
LMFAO.
And what about this:
Popular hacker software includes "Comet Cursor", "Bonzi Buddy" and "Flash"
Either this is a really good joke, or this father is a flaming idiot. And how bout this:
In extreme cases, over-exposure to computer radiation can cause schizophrenia, meningitis and other psychological diseases.
What the f*ck? I'm not even going to bother quoting the part about quake, it would make me feel like an idiot if I even had it in my thread. Same thing with the AMD bit. This is probably a joke. If it's not, I feel sorry for that poor kid.

Over all, that list describes most of the computers users that I know
003 said:
Either this is a really good joke, or this father is a flaming idiot. And how bout this:
Exactly.
1. Has your son asked you to change ISPs?
Most of the time, it the kids that have a more time to search up the better ISP deals in the first place. After all, they typically they are the ones that are using the internet more than the parents.
2. Are you finding programs on your computer that you don't remember installing?

Your son will probably try to install some hacker software. He may attempt to conceal the presence of the software in some way, but you can usually find any new programs by reading through the programs listed under "Install/Remove Programs" in your control panel. Popular hacker software includes "Comet Cursor", "Bonzi Buddy" and "Flash".
Most of time that is Malware that is getting installed. And half the time the kids do not even know they are installing it in the first place.

Lost count the number of times I am cleaning up computers because the kids where silly enough to install "Comet Cursor" or "Bonzi Buddy" or half a million other pragram that I need to format the hard drive in order to completely remove them.

Comet Cursor and Bonzi Buddy has a hacking tool. C'mon!!!!

3. Has your child asked for new hardware?
This is normal. Most of the time the parents by some Compaq Persario P.O.S.P.C. If and if they are lucky, it might be one with a APG slot so they can install and play Quake 4.

8. Is your son obsessed with "Lunix"?
LOL!!!!

9. Has your son radically changed his appearance?
That is also called being a Teenager.

10. Is your son struggling academically?
That is about the ONLY valid point that I have seen in that page of BS

dude, you guys cant think this is serious.
maybe all of the time on the computer has affected your brains, as this fine parent stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom