What is download.trojan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LikeItOrNot

Beta member
I just downloaded a trial of Norton Internet Security off of their website. I went through all the updates and everything. I did a full scan and I keep getting:
Threats: Download.Trojan
It doesn't look like it's attached to a file or anything. Just "Download.trojan". Even searching Windows couldn't come up with anything.

It won't delete/remove or quarantene it. I went to the website and it just says to remove it restart in safemode and do another scan. http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/download.trojan.html That wouldn't let me get rid of it either.

So..:confused:

Norton, Pfft.

Want something Free? Try AVG or Avast, if you wanna pay for it go Synmatec ( I think that is what it is called/spelled) lol. -shrugs-

snick said:
Symantec is Norton :D

No there is another AV out that that is not norton but has a similar name to what I typed, I just Don't know how to spell it.

Warez Seems to praise it every chance he gets....

Ste said:
No there is another AV out that that is not norton but has a similar name to what I typed, I just Don't know how to spell it.

Warez Seems to praise it every chance he gets....

Well that right there tells me it is worth getting. Warez knows alot about Viruses, and hacking for tat matter. so I'm sure he knows about computer protection.

ya he talks about nortons corporate edition 10 its the ****. I used to have it but i switched to nod32 when the trial version of nod detected a trojan when i was surfing on the web and the symantec edition nvr did also my comp seems faster now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom