• Trend Micro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bit Defender

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tech-Forums Top Rated Antivirus

i was browsing for anti virus's at school and i saw that avira was better that nod32...with a small footprint and a better detection rate

We should redo this and add Security Essentials to the list, because that is what i prefer at this point.

Thx Osiris.. I did not see that.. but I am not kean on their firewall, causes more problems then it helps.. but the Anti virus is (IMHO) the best out there.. really Panda doesn't need to be in the list.. they have made it this far with out the lime light so I guess seeing a low user rate wouldn't help much either..

Panda cloud has one of the smallest footprints out there..

Osiris, you mentioned to me that MSE took the place of Windows live One care but you still have it here. WLOC.exe wants to download when I click your link, is it still available?

Well some people still have it on their systems and the software can be found so just in case someone has it, thats the removal tool.

Thanks for the reply. Now that you metion it, my wife's running it one one of her laptops her brother built for her. With all the confidence in MSE I might change her's over. My bro-in-law is head tech at a hospital and he likes avg also.

Just make sure to run 2 programs. MSE doesnt catch all, neither does AVG but pair them together and the work very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom