need computer help please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wannabcnerd69

Solid State Member
ok, i will try to explain what is going on.. i own a sony via not to sure about the stats, but it is new and SHOULD be fast. I have downloaded quite a bit and may have viruses, first problem is, after i uninstal programs they are back the next day..(program called my daily horoscope) also have a toolbar called begin 2 search that i can't 4 the life of me remove. also i get a pop up error every 20 minutes or so. I recieve popups even know i have a few blockers installed. also have ad aware and spysweeper. Computer scrolls pages slow, and i cannot watch videos/ shows to big or it will slow up become scrambly. sorry for the long post, ANY HELP will be VERY appreciated..im running xp
Chris

if u need any more info please ask...

Please search the pages in this section oif the forum and run the main programs - Spybot S&D, Ad-Aware SE, CWS Shredder, and run an online virus scan (found in my sig)

Ok, i can get the viruses and spyware taken care of, but the computer is still running slow and choppy, what can this be???? how can i fix it????

thanks, could there be a problem with my graphics??? i got the spyware taken care of, but still need to run videos with fullscreen and not choppy!!
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom