ContinueToSave

Eurosia

Beta member
Hello.

I just can't remove this thing. I can't uninstall it from the control panel, I can't find it, I can't remove it manually. I searched for information about it and all I found was a bunch of guides that either tell you to download an anti malware or how to uninstall it from the control panel.

My pc is progressively losing it's functionality and I don't have a lot of time to format it and start all over again. Programs work slower each day and I also randomly have this problem where the active window I'm operating on become unactive as if I was minimizing it but I'm not so I have to click on the window to continue doing whatever I'm doing. In fact, this is happening while I'm typing this, it's really annoying :S

Whatever you need, screenshots, logs, anything. Just tell me. I've been trying to remove this malware for a week.

Last edited:
So did you do what those other guides said and download an anti-malware like MBAM to remove it? You say you want advise but yet we are going to give the same advise you read for a week now....

Back
Top Bottom