Computer freezing randomly when using browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikujou

Solid State Member
So, my computer just randomly freezes when im closing video from youtube or pretty much any site or some kind of livestream. I cant do anything when this happens, my computer just does this strange "peep" sound and only thing I can do is hold power button until computer shuts down.
What should I do?
I have tried to google this problem and found one thread from this forum allready but it was posted on 2009 or something.
Freezes are pretty random... But yesterday it happened twice and I decided that I wanna know why my computer is doing that.

Sorry for typos and hopefully someone can help me.

The sound does it come from your speakers or from your computer itself (beep code kinda thing).
You can do a scan with Malwarebytes.
Maybe try updating your flash too.

Sound comes from computer.
And ill scan with malwarebytes now.
Also this freeze happens on all browsers I have.
I think my flash is up to date, because I have auto update on. But ill check that

Manually uninstall/reinstall flash for all browsers (not just one). Update your graphics drivers if you haven't already as well.

How I can uninstall/reinstall flash for all browsers? Graphics drivers are up to date.

What OS are you running?

Just go under Control Panel and either pick Add/Remove Programs or Programs and Features and uninstall Flash player that way. Then for FireFox, go into the Add-ons dialog, and the plug-ins section. Find Flash and uninstall it from there.

I did remove it but on flash player site it says i have version 10.3 installed still. And im running XP Professional 32bit.
It removed flash player from mozilla and I installed it, but on chrome it still says that I allready have 10.3 installed.

I used that also for uninstalling and restarted computer after uninstall was completed. Now I have installed flash to mozilla, ie and chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom