Problem saving web's

Status
Not open for further replies.

afroman

Baseband Member
I have simple problem I can't salve. Every time I want to save some web pages to my computer - it just saves it as .htm or .php file and there isn't any file folder with pictures and everything what makes one functional web page. Maybe I accedentaly change some settings in IE - but I dont know what...

well i don't know about ie but in firefox file - save page as - web page complete.

you can also use a program like teleport pro.

give it a google search.

emmynem_2005 said:
Ad-Aware Searches And Deletes Each And Every Keylogger

:)

Im sorry but what does this have to do with this thread ?

And no Adaware does not catch every keylogger spybot and spysweeper catches more keyloggers than ad-aware

I have Norton - Ad aware - Spybot S&D and Bit defender, so I dont think it is caused by viruses, trojans... Maybe I accidently changed some settings - and I cant descover what.
When I try to save web page there isnt win. saving box showing download.

But I'm not sure - could it be caused by 'Get right'?

........umm

1. Try Firefox
2. Copy paste
3. Re install IE if you think you screwed it over.

Start -> control panel -> add/remove programs -> add/remove windows components (on the left) -> uncheck Internet explorer

shake 2 times and repeat. (in other words do the same thing but check Internet explorer

I found the solution - I instaled f***** ICQ tool bar so - he blocked transfer of the files! uuuuuuuf!

I see that most of the problems we can solve by ourselves - We just need to think and try to do everything on our mind!

Thanks

Lobos said:
are you making sure your saving at as html complete
and not as html only

Can you pls explain how to save the file as html complete and not just as html only. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom