Opera for Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you have it all wrong. Firefox is for n00bs that don't know how to use the internet. Opera is for REAL computer people that actually know what they're doing :)

-Dan The Man

This link is SPECIFICALLY designed to crash FF. I'm quite certain this can be done with ANY browser. Whoopie!
How about an ACTUAL web site that will crash FF.

this is so lame

who the hell cares which browser you think is best?? Yes I support firefox... something so good for free.. is awesome...

but calling people noobs for using firefox, and just saying stuff like kill firefox and firefox sucks... is just f**king immature!

Grow up... unless your life revolves around your browser... in which case get a life!!!

I made a post earlier jokingly telling people not to go over to the darkside... but thats all it was a joke... what do I care what browser people use... I use firefox, its free, legal and works perfectly for me... but I am not about to ram it down everyones throat!!

I am starting to dispair some of the newer people here on TF are really immature and just start these vs. threads... which at the end of the day help no-one. I first came here looking to give and recieve technical advice, not to engage in some online shouting match!

Seriously can we get back to what the forums were intended for???

I like your post Hygor...well put.
Opera has its bugs as well. I emphasize BUGS, not vunerabilty. The link revealed a BUG which has NOTHING to do with security or vunerabilty.

FireFox is safe.....not BUG free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom