I am lost! IM trouble! Website trouble! WEIRDEST PROBLEM EVER SEEM! Please help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMajor

PowerQuest / Opera
Hi guys,

Anybody experiencing these problems?

I am using Trillian messenger wich managed my AIM, YAHOO, ICQ and MSN accounts. About 4 hours ago all accounts disconnected. It tries to reconnect all the time but either it fails or it connects to one of the accounts and disconnects a few minutes later. If one or more accounts is connected for a few minutes I am not able to see the online friends (if any)

So I closed Trillian and re-started it. Didn't help.
I rebooted. Didn't help either.
I went to bed and a few hours later its still not working.

So I decided to use web-based ICQ to ask my friends who also use Trillian if they are experiencing problems.

I typed www.icq.com in my browser and it didn't find the website.
So I tried www.aol.com and www.aim.com and they didn't work either.
Then I tried www.msn.com. Didn't work.

So I thought maybe all .com's don't work anymore. So I typed www.download.com and few others but ALL of them work.

Any suggestions?

BTW, I am using Opera browser. Also tried IE, didn't work either. Also tried to disable Firewall, didn't work.

Also, yahoo.com and the google ads on TF don't work...
Could this be a virus?
I haven't received any attachements lately. I didn't install weird stuff.

This is weird man!!!!!!!!!
Winamp is crashing all the time and I am getting memory errors!!!
I just metested my memory a few weeks ago...i formatted a month ago....

I am doing a virus scan with avast ritenow (C:/)

I am having a similar problem. AIM just wont stay connected. About every five minutes I will lose connection for about 20 seconds, then I can sign back on. I think my problem might be with my gay ISP, but I'm not sure.

Winamp works again...IM not working...I cannot try Windows messenger..I uninstalled it. The websites are still not working after rebooting.

I will install ICQ and see if it works.

Virusscan has processed only 2000 files sofar....very slow because I am running lots of stuff....no virusses sofar

"WE have ENEMY contact again!!!..."

This is happening to my stuff to! I could swear up-and-down that there's some trojan horse going around that knowone has made an update to block yet. :( Run Windows Update. And download BigFix to keep updated with all the changing problems. :cool:

ok...the ICQ messenger works and all icq, yahoo, aim and msn websites work also...weird....

Trillian works again...WEIRD...it seems that ICQ setup fixed it LOL

this is sooo weird!!!!!!!

:wooha: :wooha: :wooha: ................. !!??!!.... Mine too...???

Loudley whistling the theme of The X-Files... :amazed: :cyclopes: :confused: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom