google spying on you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say you worry about this too much. If you aren't into anything illegal they have no reason to come after you. It isn't like they have a team of 5 million people just watching these cameras 24/7/365. Or do they? :p

The great saxon is over 8ft tall, weighs in at a massive 537lbs and has the strength of 5 men. When he gets onto you, best thing you can do is sacrifice a manatee to try and curb his wrath.

The real thing that should be asked, why are you so concerned?

Why are you so concerned about what people see and what people know about what your doing? Why are you trying to be so secrective that you cant handle a closed circuit camera in a store?

Not to be rude but seriously. Closed Circuit cameras have been used in stores since i was a kid back in teh 70's and 80's. They just dont hide them now.

If you knew anything about PC's you would know that there are Temp files that are stored, Ways to recover from even a format among various other things. There are ways upon ways to trace everything and anything that is done with a PC.

If you are truly that scared of people finding out what you are doing, then you should shut down teh PC, smash your hard drive with a 20 pound sledge hammer and stay off the internet.

Cause there are tools out there to recovery your browser cache, ways to see your browser history, ways to recover your temp files, ways to recover your files from a format among various other things.

This has been known since i started to work on PC's. Back in the early 90's that you could always recover your stuff. We had ways to do it back then and there are ways to do it now.

If you are worried then there is nothing we can say or do. Am I worried? no. do i care? no.

Cause i am the only one who has access to the PC, i know what i do with it and i am not afraid that someone is going to get access to my PC locally to find out what i have been doing. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom