e-mail problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ednorton

Beta member
I have been exchanging e-mails with someone from a computer help desk about a technical issue and each time one of us replies to the other's e-mail we use the "reply" button so the previous chain of e-mails are included with each new e-mail. Today I scanned down through the previous e-mails and noticed that one of my previous e-mails had a few words from one of the lines in an earlier e-mail I had sent in this exchange. This was the e-mail out of all our previous exchanges that was missing any words. Also, the e-mail with the missing words had been sucessfully sent back and forth a few times with no missing words. Does anyone know how this might have haoppened? It might seem like a totally unimportant problem but the part that was missing in this case was very important. Any insights? I was using yahoo mail BTW.

Could have been deleted by either one of you at some point. When you use the "reply" button that text is just quoted and can be removed or deleted. I am sure it was just deleted or removed by accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom