Cloudica - Great social network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craigsnedeker

Solid State Member
cloud.png

Cloudica is a great new social network run by a 15-year-old, and has some great features. It has potential, and could definitely beat Twitter someday. You'll definitely find that Cloudica provides a great user experience.

For years social networks have been making a great impact on the world. How, you ask, could a social network do anything for the world? It brings people together. It gives people a way to connect with each other. What is a social network? A social network is a website that allows users to connect with friends and family. Some of the more popular social networks include Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, and Myspace. But today I want to tell you about a new, less popular social network called Cloudica.

Cloudica is owned and managed by 15-year-old Sam Jesso, also known online as xiofire. It just started out in November, and it's already boasting great features like the ability to update your status, post links & photos, or private message people.

Cloudica is a lot like Twitter; it allows you to update your status quickly and easily. But unlike Twitter, there is no character limit, and you can attach photos, links, and soon videos. There will also soon be groups, forums, and more great features!

Obviously it's not as perfect as Twitter yet, but you have to remember that there is only one developer as of right now, and he's only 15, so he has school to worry about. Also, it just started in November, so it's a great start!

The overall user experience is good, and it's getting better every day. You can easily subscribe to people, check your notifications, and send private messages. Making new posts is a cinch; you can do it in seconds. If you're on the home page or a profile and you want to comment on something, just click on the comment button and a drop-down panel will appear!

910822.png

It's still new to the world of social networking, but I think Cloudica has great potential. As of right now, I couldn't truthfully tell you that in its current state it will ever by any means completely replace Twitter, but I think in the future it just might have a good chance!

It only takes minutes to register, so go ahead and check out Cloudica!
Link removed.Requires registration to enter. ~Trotter

We don't allow personal links and/or free advertising here as that is part of the definition of spam. We are very strict about any form of spam and normally shoot first and don't worry about questions at all.

A Google search pulls it up as the very first result, so it is very easy to find. ;)

We don't allow personal links and/or free advertising here as that is part of the definition of spam. We are very strict about any form of spam and normally shoot first and don't worry about questions at all.

A Google search pulls it up as the very first result, so it is very easy to find. ;)

xD okay :)

Also, it's not a "personal link". Neither of use own Cloudica nor are we staff ;)

It doesnt matter that you dont own the site or you are not staff. Read our rules.

4) No Spamming
Spamming is a broad term. Spamming includes unauthorized advertising, unproductive and useless posting, post-padding, empty posts, referral and associate links, pyramid schemes, etc.

I see plenty of reason why the links should be removed and no single reason to keep the links. We have it clearly stated that you are not to advertise, which this clearly is. It is also a referral, not only for the site, but he also gave you credit for the article and linked to your personal site. I fail to see how this isnt a violation of the very rules you agreed to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom