Gaming Clan Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

Fully Optimized
Well my computer is going to be finished in the next month. So i was going through what video games i should get. Then i was talking with my friends about clans. Their are websites that have clans, and you register your clan. Then you send a challenge to another clan. Over all, their is a Ladder, and your clan is on their with your record. So if you win, then you get a point. Sometimes their are a total of 5 clan Levels. Witch each level makes you worth a extra point. Thus, if you beat a level 1 clan, you get 1 point, or if you beat a level 5 clan, you get 5 points. Each webiste determines how many points it envolves to gain those levels.

Their has to be a moderator, witch would post the wins and lost to your record. So people cant cheat. Each team admin would contact the moderator. Of course their are rules, witch people must play by. These rules, the Moderators would come up with. If we used a Poll, then we can figure out what games to include.

This was just a suggestion, i thought was worth mentioning. If anyone wants to take this serious, i could share alot of my ideas. I would also like to hear other peoples opinions and ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom