Does your ISP Suck ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
7mbps down/768k up from Qwest and CP Telecom. Qwest is a pile of crap from a customer service standpoint. They're sort of the Evil Empire of the Midwest telecom world. Cheaper than cable, though, that's for sure. No speed complaints in the year I've had them either. After initially setting up my connection I haven't had to call them once. Not bad...

wow i get a 20-30 ping in games.. but my DL / UL rarely gets above 900 / 200 What gives? Im on verizon DSL. maybe i need fios now.

64 down load
12 up load
657 ping

Paying for 1.5mag down 500kb up.... Satellite dsl sucks but it's that or dial up here...

DSL
1.5mbit down
256k up

most of the time its pretty close but at peak hours my ping can go up to 2900. but except for an absurd cable rate its the best option i have around here.

No. Have a look at some Entanet resellers such as ADSL24, UKFSN, Vivaciti, Aquiss (who I am with) and etc.

Generous caps (30/300GB), well prices, no FUP. They do run a anti-loss-tool which limits download speed when it is needed (can be seen running here: Entanet NOC » xDSL Central Pipe ) but on the plus, keeps pings very low (~9ms to BBC). Their network engineers even post on public forums. :)

Downstream Rate : 8128 Kbps :D -1KM straight line from the local exchange.

If Be* is available go with them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom