Whats Photoshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

computergraphic

Baseband Member
What is photoshop? Also whats paintshop? And whats the differnce between the 2? Im barely beginning to design so I dont know much! PLEASE REPLY!

They are image editors.
I use photoshop. Its the industry standard. I would recommend it. If you don't have that much money get Photoshop Elements 3.

photoshop is a great program... i have 7.0... buthte most recent version is 8.0(CS). Its really good for creating banners, graphics, and even website layouts... once u learn it... its really fun to use..

oo..i have only used image ready and photoshop... never used any of the other programs...

I started out in PS Elements 2.0 and never looked back. I than went out and got 7.0 and I absolutly love it. You can do ANYTHING with photoshop if you set your mind to it and take the time to learn it.

photoshop is the only program to use if you want to create graphic intensive/good looking top of the industry website design

Yea, i think photoshop is a great program.. I use it alot just to make awkward graphics and such. I dont know of any that are better than photoshop.. but yea definately buy it if you have the money..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom