ps CS brushes

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay I loaded 1 set of brushes by downloading it, opening the zip file copying the brush set and pasting it in to the brushes file in PS. then loadong it. I tried it with another brush set and now it wont put the set in the file.?? I don't know why. need some help

what do you mean set in the file

you got the first set to work, adn you repeated the same steps for the second one, but the second set will not load while your in PS?

is that right?

by set in the file i mean taking the brushes set off the link you gave me, and putting it in the file labeled brushes in PS, where to put brushes so u can click LOAD and have it added to your list of usable brushes while editing graphics.

Better then downloading PS brushes... you should learn how to make your own. It's really easy and the possibilities are endless.

Here's a good tutorial page to get you making brushes in no time.
http://vrya.net/ts/photoshop8.php

HK_approved.png

to 'load'the PS brushes, you need to put the files (un zip them if they are zipped) into the following directory:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS2\Presets\Brushes

then to open them, just go to the brush tool andclick the down arrow next to the sizes at the top of the main window, you will see a circle wiht a triangle pointed to the right in the top right corner, click that and select your brush set (or append it or whatever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom