Osiris Spyware Guide - How to make it better

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would add a banner and have the guide in a centered div with maybe a 1000 px width. Also, I would add some sort of Table of Contents that links to anchored sections. Lastly I would use a sans serif font like Arial or Tahoma with no bold...it's much easier on the eyes than bolded Times.

Definitely a table of contents w/ anchors, ^^ good idea

Yes to a banner, but don't make it as big as on the home page.

And I agree with removing the bold, but not necessarily using sans-serif... serif fonts are easier to read in paragraphs, and there are some sections of blocks of text.

Did you put the online readable version up? I just get sent to the download version page when I click the OS icon under Online Spyware Guide.

I would say the logo should be a bit a bit smaller, the sidebar should also be thinner (i.e. more emphasis on the actual guide).
I could also be really picky and say the font in the headline needs AA :p

"Development

* Windows 8"
Jumping the gun there a bit aren't ya? :p

we list the most common, affective and easy infection removal
Should be effective

We understand removing these rogue applications are not on your list to do after working all day; after all, you just want to surf the net, email family and friends, post on your favorite forum, download music, share photos and whatever else that fits your needs. So what do you say, let's get started!
I think this whole section is a little too personal and fairly obvious; just gives them more to read for no purpose.

Also, no Vista link?

Otherwise it's pretty good; colours work well and it's fairly easy to navigate. I especially like the little logos for the compression type, very clear and looks nice - however not everyone who visits the guide may know what each logo is; the 7zip one is obvious, but you may wish to put the file extension on the buttons too.

A couple of programs to maybe add to the Misc list? CCleaner and Defraggler.

Which logo are you refering too?

Windows 8 is right around the corner ;)

Usually some sites I've been to had an opening statement and such so I figure I would add one as well, maybe it's not need and if not, what do I fill the void with? :confused:

I'm going to combine Vist and 7 as they are just about the same, if not the same is program campat.

I need to ask Hikaricloud to fix that for me :D

I will add more to the Misc list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom