New business website

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrzeeedler

Daemon Poster
I finished the homepage in about a day this is all I have done so far. Im going to have to be making quite an elaborate products page thats gonna take forever. Maybe I will make a flash intro the website also but here it is so far

www.concordtrailerworld.com

Ken Masters said:
You should add some rollovers on those buttons. I don't like the header/logo. Nice layout.
Bingo
Definatley rollovers on those buttons. As well change the font it doesn't go with the layout of the page, the feeling.
The head could use some work i would make it fit more with the background colour/main layer.
Im loving the site bro keep it up.

thanks for the tips guys! i have gotten lazy otherwise i would change the banner because i never like it in the first place.

Just like the other said, the header/banner needs a change. That graphic looks cheezy and amatuer while the rest of the site looks more clean and professional.

yeah it's hard to read the address on the banner and you should also choose a uniform font, b/c it's different above from below the banner

Firstly, congrats on wonderful color scheme, really grabbed my attention.

1 bad thing: I'm on 2Mb/s DSL, and your banner took a while to download, this isnt the way you embed pictures in web pages ( no Offence my friend), make slices of them, (say 6-8 slices) and convert this banner space in table cells, and then insert one slice in each cell (making sure your table attributes are as follows: table border = 0, cell padding and cell spacing both = 0)

change color of your address. (white/light blue)

other suggestion is post information from yourside, which software are you using? as when i opened the site on mozilla, it dispersed the search button.

other suggestion is: keep consistency in font (use either helvetica, verdana, times), dont make use of too many fonts in your site. (u dont have knowledge of users machines) as Times can be found in windows and mac both, helvetica in MAC, verdana in both, times new roman in windows only. plesae as well refer to some O/S reference of default fonts and colors. btw, are you designing on MAC?

in start of my MS degree, i made this first page only, i'm just showing it as to let you know, that front page is full image, but as you can see, it downloads faster, WHY? as i have made slices, rather than putting whole image as it is.

http://www.zen22985.zen.co.uk/

No more work was done on this site after first upload, and my degree finished :), hahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom