ADZ

Fully Optimized
I am looking for feedback on my website - http://www.capricecomputers.com

Looking for comments on:
~ Design / Layout
~ Content
~ Services

~ Anything else I am missing.

I'd appreciate any kind of comments be it good or bad.

Thanks!

:cool:

One thing that is bugging me is that the middle area doesn't line up on the right with the top and bottom areas. Also it looks like part of your header in the middle at the top is missing?

The question marks under "Service" are dead links.

Under "Testamonials" there are no testimonials for the first 3 people.

On the "About" page the comments in the Title Bar are cutoff - Spywa instead of Spyware. Same thing on the "Referall" page.

Other than that it looks good. ;)

THANK YOU!

Thats the kind of input I am looking for! The changes will be made shortly.

Thanks again!

hmm

well ADZ your website is pretty good but it needs more work for to become a complete website. first of all this domain cripse computers is a domain tat shows tat this is a companies domain and it is related to computers but i think there was nothing about computers in your website.

but it is a good one try to make it more good...

by the way did you made it in frontpage...

Thank you for the feedback Fahim

The domain Caprice Computers - the name came from the fact that I am mad about my 1992 Chevrolet Caprice (and all other caprices)

The content is still being worked on.

The site was made in Dreamweaver 2004 - thats a very neat program!

Well personally the navigation looks allitle premature compared to the rest of the theme. Thats about all I can see.

You could possibly think about making image links, with a smaller, non-italic form of the text in
check_board.gif

I will do some testings with that and post a couple of versions (text / images / playing with fonts)

Thank you for your feedback!

Keep em' coming :p

Nice design, very nice but a couplethings are off. First the text in the header just doesn't fit the part, i would suggest something less bulky and more defined. The bottom box has 3 blue rectangles that are faded, keep consistansy either make them dark or make the otherones on the top half faded. 3 faded ones and 1 un faded keep consistansy. I would make them all un faded. Nothing else really but i would make the mission statement bar into a flash banner going across doing something flashy not to fast though. Oh and middle section doesn't line of with left nav.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom