Inspiration = None.

Status
Not open for further replies.

objecterror

Daemon Poster
Have you ever felt like photoshop wasn't doing anything for you? i really hate how i can't get myself into the program anymore, it's frustrating and i really hate it.

my inspiration has been terrible in the past few months n years too, what is there i can do to try and just 'work' in photoshop, anyone have any suggestions to find inspiration?

ugh...not sure how many others are like me or you...but i'm of the ilk that it should be about the person and not the app? Then again, these new digital apps enable anyone to call themselves an artist, and it's sad :D

You know...episode of Friends where Ross plays his music? Some people are like that :p

Now for me, it's all about being lazy...i'm lazy so I can't feel inspired. I need to find a job where I'm doing art for a living and not a hobby.

lmao. thanks, i checked out the website and the people there have some really good works.

yes, i get 'artist' all the time, but i don't really consider myself an artist, i've only got a few pieces that i'am really proud of. but yeah. thanks for the info, i really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom