3D Bullet Collision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad mate (although the shell wouldnt be fired as well ;) ) The deformation is quite good, im guessing 'by hand' means you didnt use any scripts or modifiers? Have you looked at any major 3D programs like 3D Studio Max, Maya, Cinema 4D, Rhino, Lightwave, XSI???

Haha true about the shell. I was just messing around. And yeah no modifiers or anything. And i plan to get into 3DSMAX when i get my new PC at the end of the year. Many people dont know this but Blender actually has enough functionality to be compared with 3DSMAX and MAYA and such. People just have a hard time learning it at the start.

Thanx again.

Yeh 3Ds max is a good one to learn, its what i personally use. Its more user friendly than maya, but maya is better for scripting. Im sure you know they are the two industry big guns, so if you want to get into it they are the best place to start.

What kind of stuff do you do with 3dsmax? PM me some shots as not to go off topic. Then i can PM you when i get a new pc and you can kind of teach me. lol.

I use to use Cinema 4D alot but I recently I've been fascinated with Google Sketchup, I wish every 3D program was as easy to use haha

Cool. My brother did the same course at Uni a few years ago. Which UNI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom