Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Why?

mac_mogul said:
There is only one answer for this, and that answer is...

Quality

Plain and simple. No other computer manufacturer puts as much consideration into their products as Apple does.

And, other Sims don't discriminate on the gay Sims, why should we? :p :laughing:

Kinda makes you wonder why everyone isn't using macs.

Re: Re: Re: Why?

mikee said:
Kinda makes you wonder why everyone isn't using macs.

I really don't wonder about it that much.

Years of cheap, low quality electronic products have lowered people's standards when it comes to computers because their prices are so appealing. So when people are faced with the decision of high quality or low price, they really don't give a rats butt about quality.

Why do you think people get their panties in such a twist when there is a malfunction with an Apple product? Its because its unusual to have something go wrong with one of their products.

When you hear about someone who says the CD tray for their DELL is busted, nobody really cares because dude, its a DELL. :rolleyes:

Shit no they're not. I have two. Actually one now since the old one stopped functioning. Cant blame me my parents bought them. I'd rather a mac myself.

again, this depends on the manufacturer.

Dells dont put high quality components into their computers, thats why they are crap.

From my experience, all my computers have been good (except the 1 big brand pc i have had).

1st PC - 486 33mhz, my uncle cannabalised it for his computer after i got my 2nd PC

2nd PC - 486 DX2 66mhz, still running fine

3rd PC - Compaq AMD K6-2 550mhz, mobo died after 2 years which was the only Compaq made component beside the PSU. Every other component worked in it.

4th PC - Athlon XP 2500+ - my current pc, my first build. After a month or so, the generic PSU killed mobo and gpu. I got a Better PSU and new mobo, gpu. Been working fine for > 2 years (sometimes running for times greater than 2 weeks straight).

Now, what do you learn from this: you learn that 486's are indestructable, and you also learn that if you use dodgy components you pay for it in the end. My Thermaltake has given me exeptional stability and reliability and performance and it still working wonderfully. The psu incident is the only thing that has gone wrong with my computer. No mystery "dvd drive tray failure" or other funny failures that some people mention.

You cant take Dell as an example of all PC's

Re: Re: Re: Re: Why?

mac_mogul said:
When you hear about someone who says the CD tray for their DELL is busted, nobody really cares because dude, its a DELL. :rolleyes:
Exactly. The excuse is that Dell is good because they make cheap, who cares about a broken CD drive? Most consumers have a lot lower expectations of a PC because they buy all their PCs from Dell, all thanks to Dell's pretty colors and flashy letters in their commercials...

People (as a whole) are morons...

none of my friends use dell, the school used ot use dell but now they use optima which use gigabyte mobos i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom