Whats the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've gotten used to the fact that when i move my mouse to the top right corner, the windows move out of the way so i can see the desktop, and when i mvoe it to the bottom right the windows zoom out to where they are all visible.

it is impossible for me to navigate more than 2 windows at a time in windows because there is no expose.

luckily theres expose type navitation for gnome.

ive been a mac user for a long time. and i just built a 1st PC only for games. i do everything else on mac. (i use mac for work too.) and lets face it..when u look at and use OSX, its just wayway easier to operate and so much organized. anything is pretty much plug and play. no setup required. and stable as ****. and if u wanna uninstall apps u just thro that 1 app away and thats all. no need to look for any other files to unistall. no defrag since it automatically does it. on the other hand, when u look at PC, looks like its still on early 90' technology w/ windows interface on top of it...
on mac, all the settings are at system preferences. anybody who has some idea of how to use mac can just jump right into somebody elses mac and operate it on the fly. and NO VIRUSES. only down side is the hardware cost and software compatibility. esp. not much games like windows has.
yes. so for the games, still rainbow six RVS and cod is populer and has solid community. its little bit diff game play than PC. cuz it still is a small community so ull get to know more ppl well. and in game, u have to move according to the opponents u know. i mean ull get to know how indivisual ppl moves. so its diff than playin PC game w/ many annonimous ppl everytime u play in 3000 server to choose from.
+ this is ONLY MY opinion, but there r less morons in mac community than PC. cuz most of mac users r some kind of professionals. and in the small community, morons and *******s r perma banned so easily. and be ignored forever. and i kind of like the price tag on macs to be honest. so it limits the ppl to some professionals or organizations. (or some rich snubby kids who will easily be ignored from the community)
personally, i really dont like any windows interface or feature. ONLY because im using windows is there r more games. but its fun to build a pc and OC and stuff tho..
well u can OC on mac but its more complicated than PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom