Status
Not open for further replies.

The General

Banned
Today I opened my MacBook Pro and it was like this:

An easy fix though:

I'm just wondering what caused it. :p

Yeah I figured as much.
Can't really explain it, but I have noticed that waking up from sleep usually brings out the bugs in OS X :confused: One reason why I rarely use the sleep function.

Edit: Try indexing your drive and let it run overnight so that OS X can do its auto-defrag.
Usually, indexing will solve almost any bug related problem. ;)

not an error

This was not an error. When you hit command-tab that menu will pop up showing what applications are currently open. Hitting tab while holding the command key down will scroll you through the items and releasing the keys will bring that application to the front. It is kind of useful. Sorry about the late response.

Re: not an error

eibelandr said:
This was not an error. When you hit command-tab that menu will pop up showing what applications are currently open. Hitting tab while holding the command key down will scroll you through the items and releasing the keys will bring that application to the front. It is kind of useful. Sorry about the late response.
He knows this. Thats how he got the screen shot.
But take a closer look at the first screenshot. Notice anything strange?
There was an error, but he managed to correct it.

Re: not an error

eibelandr said:

Well I figured the red arrows and the "WTF??" were enough. :p

The Finder icon was hanging half off the Dock, and there just was no Finder icon when I held Apple+tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom