A noob in need of help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geekmaster

Beta member
I installed Unreal Tournament for my mac. When ever I want to play it it says
"Drawsprocket context not found".
I searched "Drawsprocket" on my mac, and I found out that it already has it, so know I don't know what to do...

Also, my PC gets stuck on the on the start up screen. I mean, when you have clicked you log in name and every thing, it just gets stuck when you are vewing your desktop...

So help me...

On the Mac:

UT should have an installer for newer sprockets. Search the disk and see what you can come up with. Otherwise, just try re-installing it. If it doesn't work, that means your Mac is missing some vital stuff.

This is an easy fix. Pick up your mac and drop it out the window. Go to you local computer store and buy a PC. Then you should have no problem playing UT.

Nikkon, haven't you realized yet that Macs are about ten times better than PC's? Why would anyone with a Mac ever buy a PC? If they were smart enough to buy the Mac in the first place, how could they be dumb enough to buy something so horrible?

:sigh: :shocked:

Nikkon said:
This is an easy fix. Pick up your mac and drop it out the window. Go to you local computer store and buy a PC. Then you should have no problem playing UT.

Please dont make me ban you from this area...

I have 5 PC's and one Mac, I use my mac most because I think it's best in my opinion. Now, can somebody awnser my question please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom