Man Buys MacBook Pro, Gets Brick Instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, me and my friend had a good laugh at this in business class. Thats what they get for bying things that are just as useful as a brick....lol..

I needed to pick up some blank media one time, so i stopped by future shop. Grabbed a X50 spindle, got to the cash, and realized that some one had taken nearly all the cd's out of the spindle....

One time Castrol motor oil had an issue. Some how WATER, with 1% oil mixed in got pumped into several thousand bottles of oil and was sealed with the aluminum seal and the normal plastic cap was sent out to several walmarts... Not a pretty site when you start pouring water into your engine.... I saw a guy do that, wondering wtf... A few weeks later there was a mass recall..

Yep. I fell for that one once with "iPhone". Turn out it was local phone book instead. Thankfully it was only $100 i lost. Just as well I talked him down from $200.

If I get "white vanned" again I do not exchange cash with sight-unseen-goods.

Wait? Whats the difference between the brick and the actual mac? Both have limited functionality and upgrade posibilities.

^id say the brick has more upgrade possibilities, you can use different mortar and cut it to the shape you need.

Also bricks are not only used for houses, but gardens, walls (retaining), walkways ect...macs sit on a desk and are only used to extinguish anger on with a hamer.

END OF RANT

At CCity we had a few people who opened their purchases right after purchasing, saying that they had heard stories about opening up bricks.

Wow , that is funny and a bit of a shame.

When I worked with CCity, if the boxes seal was broken off the truck it had to go back. The manager must've been a real d*ck not to help him out. You could've easily resolved the issue in store and exchanged it doing a look up on the camera's or something!

In the end, it is a really expensive brick in a box ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom