MacBook Air or Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacBook Hugger

Beta member
If I am getting the air it is a 13" 128gb 2gb of ram. If it is the pro it is an 13" 2.7ghz ( I don't know the other specs). I will be using the internet mainly and I am still wondering if 2gb of ram on the MacBook air is enough. I use about 30-40% of my ram on my 4gb Sony laptop. If I only use 30% will it be slower or the same if I used 30% on the 2gb of ram instead of the 4gb? Thanks

If you're just doing browsing and internet, get the Air with 2GB. Keep in mind that it's not upgradeable at all, so if you're gonna be having this for more than two or three years, I'd say get something with more RAM.

Personally I recommend not getting either, but with the name Macbook Hugger I imagine you're already settled on the idea :p

You better going with the Macbook Pro, the air is fine if your really really mobile like international air flights but if you want a real machine that can cope with some heavy work get the MBP.

Get pro IMO.

If you want to get the air you should just get an ipad instead. They both have limited features but at least with the ipad you're pay a quarter of the price and have the ability to use 3G cell networks if you want.

You would definitely want to go for the Macbook Pro in my opinion. The specs are superior and it puts less of a strain on your wallet. From what I've seen, the Pro is much more durable. You are better off getting a tablet of sorts, such as the iPad. Though the 11" Macbook Air seems really appealing, especially over the 13" if you are going for something minimalistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom