iPod Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Private_Shon

In Runtime
My iPod had a problem with the hard-drive and i took it to the apple store, they said their going to give me a new one for free becuase it wasen't worth fixing. I'm just wondering if anyone who got theirs replaced, did u get a whole new set of power and computer wires and a new box? or did they just give u a new iPod. and if they do just give u an ipod how would they package it?

i guess so but why would they have to order it? becuase at the same time i saw other people buying iPods and the sales person went inside the shop somewhere and took them 1. Isen't it illogical to order 1 when u have stock? or is it something about finaces and money stuff?

Its probably the same as rma'ing a motherboard they give you the ipod and your old wires back.

If they order it, its because they have to account for their stock. If they order you one specifically because its a replacement, then they don't have to account for it because they're not keeping it to be sold.

well, yesterday i got it back, they only gave me a brand new iPod with a the "don't steal music" plastic over it and a mini plastic bag the size of the iPod, and bubble wrap. Thats it.

It is probably a referbished iPod...manufacturers almost never give you a brand new product when it breaks. They send the broken one in to get referbished and they give you one that has already been referbished. I don't like replacements on warrenty cause you don't know how well someone took care of it before it was returned.

By the way Private_Shon.... Your sig is WAY too big. I'd take care of that sucker before the SigSanta does... And he's not nice when it comes to sigs :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom