iPod Nano.... Hang on to your cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder they did not pick this up during product testing i am thinking it was a bad batch of plastic 4 the nano no way apple could let that slip by.

yah it really seems like u have beed griping about macs alot.lol
but the g5 at my school dont make a sound just a little hum like any computer would.

Apple more than likely had to change their plastic to be thinner for the Nano since its so much smaller. This is probably what caused it to be so susceptable to scratches. Apple's not stupid. They knew this would happen. Thats why they have "no comment" written in all the newspapers. They'll fix the problem, and knowing Apple, they'll probably make it impossible to be scratched and use it as their slogan. Then BOOM! Twice as many Nano's will be purchased than before, and Apple will be in the clear again. Its how they work... Its not admirable, but its worked for 25 years, so I don't see it changing anytime soon.

Thendar said:
people are claiming that they put the Nano in their pocket and it comes out all scratched up.

I am not trying to be a smart a** but, Obviously Fabric doesn't scratch the surface of plastic. They shouldn't have had their Keys in their pockets. How strong do they expect something that small/light to be ????

Does anyone know of any good carrying cases for the nano, that do not make it look that big. As simplechords says, a case should alleviate this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom