can u ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks still not that good with osx here is the pic
ss.jpg

it is because i wanted to prove that i got my ibook from my school same one they gave me last year friggin freshmen get the new one with 2x the ram

You have every right to complain if the freshman got the newer models. I would complain. I would complain till my ears turned blue and fell off. :mad:

lol i already did but all i got was no so after a while it did not matter.I am in the tech lab right now i am looking at about 1500 laptops that have not been distibuted yet,and guess what the freshmeat get theirs last anyways.

I take it your usage of these machines is restricted...there's no dock, and the main volume is labelled "student".

Hmm...512MB RAM is a BARE MINIMUM in my opinion for running OS X smoothly nowadays.

no the dock is there i have it hidden and most admin ristrictions have been bypassed i can install programs on it no prob.

lss.jpg

there u go dock shown and does an skype look like it is school related it is the green s on the dock?

i belive control+shift+3 takes a full screenshot, control+option+swirliygig+8 = invert the video output.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom