Bootcamp & MM StudioMX 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

spectra

Baseband Member
I own Macromedia MX 2004 and have worked it on a PC for the last couple of years. However I have switched to a MAC and am getting rid of the PC.
After much stress and crap customer service from Macromedia/Adobe I am now resigned to the fact that once installed on a PC, the license cannot be transferred to a MAC OS.

Does anyone know what would happen if I partitioned the hard drive of my PowerBook and installed Bootcamp, would I then be able to install the Macromedia software by fooling it into thinking it was running on a PC?

I don't want to spend $399 on an upgrade for new software and consequently a new license key when I am perfectly happy with what I have. Quite honestly I am so enraged about the customer service I experienced from the company that I am reluctant to give them a penny ever again but that's another story and to my chagrin, I do like their product. Gggggrrrrr!

You can't use Boot Camp with a PowerBook. PowerBooks have PowerPC processors. Windows will not run on a PowerPC processor. Windows will only run on an Intel Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom